Northeast Data Poor Stocks Working Group
The Northeast "Data Poor Stocks" Working Group was formed in 2007 as part of the Stock Assessment Workshop (SAW) process to perform stock assessments of species that are difficult to assess due to lack of critical data.
2008 (black sea bass, red crab, scup, skates, wolffish)
- Terms of Reference and Information
- Meeting 1: NEFSC, Oct. 2-3 -- Agenda
- Meeting 2: NEFSC, Nov. 3-7 -- Agenda
- Meeting 3: NEFSC, Dec. 8-12 -- Draft Agenda (Revised 12-3-08) and Unofficial Working Papers for Peer Review
- Northeast Data Poor Stocks Working Group Report (CRD 09-02) and Review Panel Report