Northeast Fisheries Science Center Reference Document 06-25
Northeast Fisheries Science Center
43rd Northeast Regional Stock Assessment Workshop (43rd SAW) 43rd SAW Assessment Report
National Marine Fisheries Serv., Woods Hole Lab., 166 Water St., Woods Hole, MA 02543
Web version posted November 27, 2006Citation: 43rd Northeast Regional Stock Assessment Workshop (43rd SAW): 43rd SAW assessment report. US Dep Commer, Northeast Fish Sci Cent Ref Doc 06-25; 400 p.
Information Quality Act Compliance: In accordance with section 515 of Public Law 106-554, the Northeast Fisheries Science Center completed both technical and policy reviews for this report. These predissemination reviews are on file at the NEFSC Editorial Office.
Download complete PDF/print version
Smaller individual sections are linked below
The stock assessments which are the subject of this document were peer reviewed by a panel of assessment experts known as the Stock Assessment Review Committee (SARC). Panelists were provided by the Center for Independent Experts (CIE), University of Miami. Reports from the SARC panelists and a summary report from the SARC Chairman can be found at /saw.
- Appendix D1. Working Group Participants
- Appendix D2. 2001-2005 VTR data GLM model
- Appendix D3a. Proportion at size for 1974 otter trawls by sex, depth, and sector
- Appendix D3b. Proportion at size from otter trawls averaged from 2004-2005 by sex, depth, and sector
- Appendix D4. Density and abundance estimates, additional tables
- Appendix D5. Variability and confidence intervals for estimates of fishable biomass