« Go to Milford Staff homepage
- Ph.D., Oceanography, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge LA, 1999
- B.S., Biological Oceanography, Florida Institute of Tech., Melbourne FL, 1989
- Research Marine Chemist, NOAA-NMFS, 2009 - present
- Environmental Analyst II, MA Dept. of Environmental Protection, 2005 - 2009
- Research Soil Scientist, USDA-Agricultural Research Service 1999 - 2005
- Download full CV
Characterizing carbonate parameters in coastal systems. Evaluating the effects of eutrophication and acidification on marine species and ecosystem processes. Evaluating the ecosystem services of shellfish and seaweed aquaculture.