« Go to Milford Lab homepage
Dr. Shannon L. Meseck
- Ph.D. Chemical Oceanography - Old Dominion University, 2002
- B.S. Environmental Science and Chemistry - State University of New York at Plattsburgh, 1997
- Nov. 2002-Present: Researcher (DOC/NOAA/NMFS)
- May 1998- Oct. 2002: Graduate Research Assistant, ODU, Norfolk, VA
- Sept. 1996- Dec. 1996 : Undergraduate Project, SUNY PLATTSBURGH, NY.
Processes affecting the uptake and utilization of nitrogen and phosphate by algal cells; trophic transfers of stable isotopes (C and N) in bivalves as an indicator of habitat; biogeochemical effects of aquaculture; ocean acidification effects on marine organisms; and shellfish feeding behavior under different environmental parameters.