Steps to Processing ALB & DEL SCS data
- run "prepdata.plx" script which
- make directories
- copies .aco files to data6
- rids commas in data files and makes .new files (subsstring.plx)
- rids of problems in the albatross gbs file (ridbadlines.plx)
- appends this cruise to the master list "cruise/alongtrack_table.html"
- makes template .log and .html files to work from
- add the range and delta criteria to html log
- adds the chief sci and et name to html log
- in matlab type "procescs"
- keep adding to cruise/ZZXXYY.html file on cruise-specific problems.
- load into ORACLE
- modify /data6/ship/newcruise.dat file to have new cruise names
- run "prep_for_oracle_ship_data.m"
- run sqlldr ocdbs/hydro control=ship_data.ctl
- check data access
- notify chief sci
Return to main Oceanography Page