Recent NEFSC Headlines
- Software Competition Helps Researchers Tell Right Whales Apart - by Their Head Lice
- NOAA: New action plans outline recovery efforts for eight ‘Species in the Spotlight’
- Warming Ocean May Bring Major Changes for U.S. Northeast Fishery Species
- Drones and Field Sampling Document Gray Seal Pups on Muskeget and Monomoy Islands
- Woods Hole Black History Month Events Showcase Science, Local History, and a Feast
- Northwest Atlantic Ocean May Get Warmer, Sooner
NMFS/NOAA News Sources
NOAA scientists have released the first multispecies assessment of just how vulnerable U.S. marine fish and invertebrate species are to the effects of climate change. Read more »
Field Science Blog
The NEFSC has conducted resource cruises since 1885.
FCTV Feature on Endangered Species Day at the Woods Hole Science Aquarium.