Recent NEFSC Headlines
- Woods Hole Lab Open House, Tours of NOAA Ship Bigelow Attract Large Crowd at Woods Hole Science Stroll
- Woods Hole Science Aquarium Reaches a Milestone: One Million Visitors Since 9/11
- Woods Hole Science Stroll August 9 Offers Free Family Science Activities
- Connecticut Senator Visits Milford Lab
- Sandy Hook Lab Scientist Honored for Half Century of Research in Raritan Bay
- Students, Journalists Learn about Sharks, Oceanography and More at Narragansett Laboratory
NMFS/NOAA News Sources
The Woods Hole Science Stroll, a free, family-oriented opportunity to learn about programs conducted at science institutions in the village, was a big hit. Read more >>
Field Science Blog
The NEFSC has conducted resource cruises since 1885.
FCTV Feature on Endangered Species Day at the Woods Hole Science Aquarium.