Recent NEFSC Headlines
- Bridgewater State Student Brings Math Skills to New Bedford Harbor Study
- A Prized Catch: Three College Students Look Back on a Summer at the Woods Hole Science Aquarium
- Many Young Fish Moving North with Adults as Climate Changes
- Nature's Classroom Brings Scientists, Students Together
- Ambrose Jearld Named to Inaugural Class of American Fisheries Society Fellows
- 2015 Coastal Shark Survey Reveals Shark Populations Improving off US East Coast
NMFS/NOAA News Sources
A new study by NOAA Fisheries researchers is finding that distributions of young stages and the timing of the life cycle of many fish species are changing. Read more >>
Field Science Blog
The NEFSC has conducted resource cruises since 1885.
FCTV Feature on Endangered Species Day at the Woods Hole Science Aquarium.