Recent NEFSC Headlines
- Woods Hole Science Stroll August 9 Offers Free Family Science Activities
- Connecticut Senator Visits Milford Lab
- Sandy Hook Lab Scientist Honored for Half Century of Research in Raritan Bay
- Students, Journalists Learn about Sharks, Oceanography and More at Narragansett Laboratory
- Camera's Eye Sees Large Numbers of Young Scallops Off Delaware Bay
- Hi-Tech Tracking Tags Expand Aquatic Animal Research Opportunities, Collaborations
NMFS/NOAA News Sources
Interested in touring a research vessel, seeing some ocean robots, or learning about whales and sea turtles, squid, plastics in the ocean, and climate change? Come to the Woods Hole Science Stroll >>
Field Science Blog
The NEFSC has conducted resource cruises since 1885.
FCTV Feature on Endangered Species Day at the Woods Hole Science Aquarium.