Recent NEFSC Headlines
- The Partnership Education Program Increases Diversity in Marine Sciences
- Scientists Devote Their Careers to Making Sure We Have Plenty of Fish to Eat
- Know the Rules: Free App Connects Anglers with Saltwater Fishing Regulations
- Upper Cape Tech Students Put Science Interest into Practice
- 2016-2017 Sea Scallop Research Set-Aside Recommended Awards Announced
- Changing Ocean Conditions Affect Quality of Prey for Atlantic Salmon, Other Species
NMFS/NOAA News Sources
Deep-sea corals in the Gulf of Maine were featured by NOAA Fisheries on Earth Day, April 22. Learn more about the Hanging Coral Gardens in the Gulf of Maine and other NEFSC research cruises exploring offshore waters.
Field Science Blog
The NEFSC has conducted resource cruises since 1885.
FCTV Feature on Endangered Species Day at the Woods Hole Science Aquarium.