Recent NEFSC Headlines
- Sandy Hook Lab Scientist Honored for Half Century of Research in Raritan Bay
- Students, Journalists Learn about Sharks, Oceanography and More at Narragansett Laboratory
- Camera's Eye Sees Large Numbers of Young Scallops Off Delaware Bay
- Hi-Tech Tracking Tags Expand Aquatic Animal Research Opportunities, Collaborations
- Woods Hole Juneteenth Celebration Features Lecture on First African American Marine Biologist
NMFS/NOAA News Sources
NOAA researchers and colleagues from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution have reported what appears to be a banner year for young sea scallops. Read the full story >>
Field Science Blog
The NEFSC has conducted resource cruises since 1885.
FCTV Feature on Endangered Species Day at the Woods Hole Science Aquarium.